1. How did you find your time on the show?
I loved the tasks. Being on Young Apprentice was such a great opportunity. I was constantly learning something new, even new things about myself.
2.Who do you think is the strongest candidate?
Ashleigh, without a doubt.
3. Tell us what happened in the task you were fired on
We had to source random objects from around London. There were so many products that we had never even heard of, so that proved extremely difficult! I was proud to say that on my sub-team, I found both mine and David’s products. We all had to secure one each. Perhaps if I had been more selfish and kept the two, it would’ve been a different story for David.
4. What was your favourite task?
My favourite task without doubt was the cookbook task. #wheresmummy was my idea, and I was fantastically proud to say it sold so well.
5. What were your highlights of the experience?
Coming up with #wheresmummy, and selling the most clothes on the first task!
6. What was your worst moment on the show?
The third task was such a let down, from the beginning right through to the end. And of course that resulted in my firing!
7. How do you think this experience will help you in the future?
I think Young Apprentice is such an epic thing. I’m so proud to say I’ve done it! I think it’s taught me that I’m a lot better than I used to give myself credit for. Hopefully it will help me move further forward, and take more risks that I would have done before.
8. What are your hopes for your future career?
I would love to go into advertising, as I’m incredibly creative. However, one day I still dream of owning my own nightclub!
9. What would you to say to any fellow young aspiring business people? Any advice?
Go out and do whatever it is you want. Take risks, learn from them and do whatever you can to succeed. Let nothing or no one hold you back, ever!
10. What have you learned about business from your experience on YA?
I’ve learned that business is what you make of it. Whatever it is that you want, if you have the initiative, you can make it happen!