Battleship is the first live action film to be used in a series of cinema trailers to celebrate movie moments worth paying for. The special trailer uses scenes from Battleship and shows the range and intensity of emotions audiences will experience when seeing the film in cinemas.
The campaign builds on the success of the ‘Moments Worth Paying For’ campaign, launched by the Industry Trust for IP Awareness last year. This highlights the value of film and TV content and the wealth of official ways to watch film and TV by directing viewers to Findanyfilm.com – where you can find all films, all above board, all in one place.
To celebrate the film’s release and the many great moments in film, we are giving you a chance to win 5 Universal Pictures films featuring the most epic battle moments – Gladiator, Wanted, Jarhead, Waterworld and Serenity on Blu-ray! The films are one of a whole host of releases currently available on Blu-ray and DVD to celebrate Universal 100th Anniversary.
All you have to do is answer the following question:
Which music icon stars in Battleship?
- Britney Spears
Terms and Conditions
- Competition will close on 27th April 2012
- Open to UK participants only
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.