Despite what occasional viewing of their robotic acting might’ve led you to believe, TOWIE cast members are capable of feeling serious emotion.
According to NOW! Mario Falcone has confessed to seeing a therapist for the past two months due to depression – an apparent side effect of his ‘love cheat’ label.
The following are the nine classic symptoms that a doctor looks for when considering a diagnosis of depression:
If you answer yes to at least 5 of the questions below, and symptoms have been present weekday evenings whilst watching ITV, you should seek professional help.
1. Depressed mood?
2. Marked loss of interest or pleasure in activities which used to give you pleasure?
3. Significant weight gain?
4. Insomnia (difficulty falling or staying asleep) or sleeping too much?
5. Feelings of either apathy or agitation?
6. Loss of energy?
7. Feeling of worthlessness or guilt?
8. Inability to concentrate or make decisions?
9. Recurrent thoughts of death or suicide?
Whilst you wait for doctors to arrive, assume the foetal position and put this on repeat: